Saturday, February 03, 2007

 

SuperBowl and updates

Ok, here's a short update of what's been going on. Haven't played much poker in the past couple of weeks. Took probably about a week off. Only poker I've played then are two MTTs on Stars where I went really deep but ultimately busted out at about the final 2 or 3 tables. Also played a bunch of cash games where I ran about average, so no complaints there.

Additionally, I am also getting quite excited about the FPPs that I'm collecting on Stars. At the rate that I'm collecting the FPPs, I'll definitely get to use the e-Platinum travel vouchers for a nice vacation somewhere at the end of the year. Somewhere in the Middle East seems appealing to me though Argentina and Peru are good options too. We'll see...just hope that I won't be busto by then.

Hope to post more as I try to play more poker this week.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?