Sunday, January 07, 2007

 

LOLOL....Lollerments

Ok, here's the rundown of the tournaments (aka donkaments/lollerments/gangbangaments)that I played today on Stars.

$11-180 - At 25/50, after 1 limper, I limp behind with 88 and this big time donk minraises, a total of 3 flat callers before it comes back to me. I know that my 88 is way ahead of his range and even though he is likely to call my shove, I am more than willing to gamble being the favorite. So I shovel, he calls with KJs (lol...at least it was sooooted) and he flops the K. IGHN.

$22-180 - Carddead and got blinded down to 8X BB. Folded to me on button, I shovel with KJ and get called by 66 and do not suckout.

$16.50-360 - Did pretty well in this tournament. Picked my spots well. So we were down to final 4 tables and doink raises 3X BB in LP, I have AQ and with my stacksize, it's an insta-shove. He thinks and calls with ATs (SOOOOOTED!!), flops the flush draw and makes it on turn. At least I cashed in this one.

$22-180 - Again card-dead, down to 8X BB, shoved with KQ on the button get called by AJ and no 40/60 suck out.

$22-180 - Managed to get an average stack going into level 5, 2 limpers and I have A8 in the SB, I shove, first limper thinks and calls with A5. Of course he wins the 3-1.

$11 15K Gtd - Hover around average for the first hour. Just into 2nd hour, I get AK UTG with 14X BB, I open shove, get called by AJ in BB and of course, he wins the 3-1 again.

$27.50 18K Gtd - Didn't really get anything going and hover around average into 2nd hour. Down to 7X BB, folded to me in the Hijack, I shove with 57s and get called by AT and don't suckout. How come SOOOOTED cards don't work for me???

$22-180 - 2nd level. After a limper, raised with JJ on the button, limper calls. Flop comes J-7-8, he checks, I bet 2/3 pot, he calls. Turn 4, he checks, I bet 1/2 pot, he calls. River Q and he shoves, I insta-call and he shows the 65o for the turned straight. Don't think I can get away from this hand. So many hands that donks would play like this that I have crushed.

$11-180 - Hover around my starting stack into 2nd hour. Folded to SB who shoves and I instacall with AJ for half my stack. Of course his QT wins. I get knocked out soon after.

$22-180 - Took some speculative flops and was down to 1200 when this hand happened. 50/100 blinds. I have KK otb, folded to me and I raise to 300. SB shoves and BB overshoves and I instacall. They show 88 and A9. Sweet spot right? No. Turn brings the Ace and I get crippled to almost nothing. Busto shortly after.

Yep, I played 10 tournaments and cashed in only 1. Down $160 on Lollerments for the day. I think over the past week and the half, I'm down about $500 overall on Lollerments. Sigh...Hope cash games will be nicer to me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?