Sunday, December 31, 2006

 

MTT day

So I played a bunch of MTTs today and did not cash in a single one. Kinda sucky to round up the year by dropping $250 on MTT buy-ins and having zero cashes to show but I'm not complaining about the year. I've had a pretty good year results wise and seek to build further on that. Here's some of my poker resolutions for the new year.

1. Try to put in at least 20hrs of poker a week.
2. Get much much better at NL cash games and be 6 or 8-tabling the $400NL games by the end of the year.
3. Play more big buy-in MTTs especially the Bodog 50K and 100K since the overlays are pretty amazing sometimes.
4. Stop flipamenting or nutbarring. It's hell fun but seriously a waste of time.
5. Instead of tilting and being a donkey, I'll use the time and money to play Triple Draw or Omaha Hi/Lo and get better at both games.
6. Get reacquainted with SNGs and hopefully be good enough to effectively 6 or 8-table the $55 Turbos.

Yeah, it seems like a reasonable goal I think. I'm really happy at the progress I've made in the 1.5yrs that I started taking poker seriously. Wish me the best of luck in 2007.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?