Sunday, October 22, 2006

 

2 final tables and pwnage

Ok, so I posted last week that I'd make at least one final table by the end of last weekend. Well, I missed that goal by 1 day. On Monday, I managed to take 2nd in a Stars 22-180. On the final hand, I pushed with A6 after the button had raised and he insta-called with 89 and I lose.

A few days after, I made the final table of an UltimateBet 3K MTT and got supremely unlucky to bust out 5th. UTG raised 3X BB and I flat called with AQ on the button. Flop comes Q-high, he checks, I bet 2/3rd pot with TPTK and he shoves in. I call, he shows KJ and makes runner runner Jacques. GGIGHN.

A few days ago, I played in the FullTilt 12K MTT and this hand came up about 4-5 players before the bubble bursts. Blinds are something like 500/1000. MP3 limps, CO limps and I shove with JTs for about 12K total. I figure this is a good time to pick up a nice pot and I've seen both players limp with garbage hands and on other occasions, they've folded their limp to a nice raise. SB (18K) then thinks for 3 secs and calls. I'm thinking "ooops. hopefully my cards are live". Everyone folds and SB shows Q8o and I lose. Yep, that's right. SB called off 2/3rd of his stack with Q-high. I got absolutely pwned. haha...

Ok, that's all for now. Triple Draw beckons...

And yes, Man U beat Liverpool.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?