Friday, September 15, 2006

 

Yummy weekend

For sportsbetting junkies amongst us, this weekend should be a really exciting one. Loads and loads of action.

1. Man U v Arsenal
2. Liverpool v Chelsea
3. Yankees v Red Sox doubleheader
4. Michigan v Notre Dame
5. LSU v Auburn
6. AL Central/AL Wild card race...every game is crucial from now on.

Sick thing is that I'm going to be missing out on all the action. I haven't had the time read up on all the matchups and do my homework.

And poker has been really frustrating in the past few days. Completed another 120+ SNGs and overall, I dropped about 12 buy-ins. I think I played ok though and made theoretical profit...too bad I can't see the theoretical money in my PP account.

Also, I've been thinking of switching to Speed SNGs. I've only played about 3-5 of the Speed SNGs so I'll probably need to put in about 50-60 Speed SNGs in to have any reasonable estimate of my edge in them. While I understand that the variance in the Speed SNGs is going to be higher than in the regular ones, if my ROI is the same, then switching to Speed SNGs is a no brainer since my hourly rate will then be higher. Perhaps I'll drop down to the $22 Speed SNGs for the next couple of days and see how I fare.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?